1. All guests should respect the property and leave it in the same condition as it was found.
2. Welch, WV is an ATV friendly town, but it is also a residential area. Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am.
3. No smoking in the house please. A designated sundeck is provided for smoking.
4. Persons other than the guest party may not stay overnight in or on the property, unless permission has been given by us. The guest party includes only the number of persons indicated upon registry. Any additional persons discovered staying will be charged an additional fee per person per night, plus taxes to the renter’s credit / debit card on file.
5. This rental property is privately owned and the owners are not responsible for injury, property damage, or loss. By accepting the reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming any risks from their use of these premises and anyone they invite to visit them during their stay at our ATV / UTV Resort in Welch, WV.
6. There is a carwash about one mile down the road near the gas station and Kentucky Fried Chicken for washing ATVs.
7. There is no daily housekeeping. Linens, towels, and wash cloths are provided for a three to five day stay. Additional items will be provided for longer stays. Please bring your own personal towels and blankets for any use outside.
8. Pets Considered – Additional, non-refundable fee applied – Contact Us for more details
9. Check in: After 4 pm
Check out: Before 11 am
*If you have any questions about our house rules, please feel free to contact us by email, phone, or text. We will be very happy to help you.
We reply to all emails within approximately 24 hours or less.
We are open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.